TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, February 7, 2011

simply post :)

time past so fast ..
it's 7th of Feb now !!!
i get older and older T.T

*actually i have nothing to share on this post .
just feel like .. long time didn't renew my bloggie
and so .. :P

finally ~ can watch back The Vampire Diaries ♥
me , ah chai and CG had been wait for one month i think ? ><
feel so sad . Rose dead :'(



today ~
me , joey and juslyn skipped school :P
actually i planed to go , but ..
my backbone still feel pain [i get harm when do housework / help my papa TT]
but the main reason was . .
LAZY
get shocked when i ask mummy : tomorrow i don't want to go school can ? * with pity face
she say "whatever !"
whao !!!!
1st time .. mummy allow me to skip school :D
but papa not really like ..
what to do ?
i am the smallest one in our family
papa sure listen to me :目




i miss your words of telling me : happy birthday :/

No comments:

Post a Comment