TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

just for you all ♥ :)

To :


My No.1 Dear
你长大了
终于找到那个他
很替你开心 , girl :)
希望他会好好照顾你 , 保护你
不要hurt你 .




My No.2 Dear
他会对你很好的
just try to accept his temper
everything will be okie . :)


so , now ..
two of you have your own dear already
i can't simply hug or lay on your's shoulder anymore :(

*you all's boy boy will blame me ><


i just can find chai them [not hug them for sure]
how bad :(

and now days lots of couple are around me .

i just can be like ---> (@.@|||)

or

(>0<|||) *看不到看不到 ~!!


really sweet enough -.-






hmm .. 祝你们幸福 :)






i hate to hear someone who tell me :
your next boyfriend will ... (what what what)
or
when you gonna find a new boyfriend ?
Please dont ask these anymore
i dont want to hear these words which had came out from your mouth .
I Don't Want to imagine or even think of how's my boyfriend in future .
I Don't Like to Have so .





- i just need friend .
friend are everything for me now . :')
i cherish you all
try not to hurt you all
i love you my friends

2 comments: