TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, May 20, 2011

520 ♥

hee ..
yesterday just get my car license
but look at my photo ..
wth ?! =~="
really like Shit !!!
*never mind of it :)
then fetch my mum to meet my grandma them (mummy was my 1st passenger )
and the 2nd was my aunt ~





today drove to school x)
but dad go with me lar ..
they don't wanna let me go alone .
scare will accident :X
it's okay ~
i will drive alone after 2 month i think ? xD

after school ..
went to pizza hut with all my beloved friends
celebrated a belated birthday with ah giap :)
richie bring along his smallest brother to there too
when saw he cry ..
i really get shocked O.O!
don't know what to do ==
after that ..
back d ~

heres some photos before i end up with my post






lala ~
that's all . :)



- 5 2 0

No comments:

Post a Comment