TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

life in Inti IU ♥

so fast, i have been live in nilai for 14days already!
wow! i am a official college student now! :P

when i first step in to inti international university, what i felt was: oh shit! i know no one, and this is a totally strange environment for me! i am dying here! dying for no friends. lol xD
but look, after 14 days life in here, i already have bunch of friends who can accompany me everytime i need :D
all of them are friendly ^_^ especially a girl i know her since the first day i come :)
although we are not in the same class, but when meet each other, she will say hi to me and talk to me :D
i very like her! she has beautiful eyes :3 

and the second friend that i make is.. a girl who i never thought i will be friend with her.
my first impression on her is, lanci, rich girl and so on.. :X
but after the day we sit together, chit chat together, i found out that she aint the girl i thought. she is really nice! i like her too ;)

then the rest of friends i like must be my same block, same level's friends! there have three of them who staying in the same level with me. three of them are really sampat! good! same as me xD
four of us always gather together, but i think the rest of girls who staying in the same level with us would wish we never gather together xD because we really toooooo noisy already :P

beside study, make friends in inti IU.. my favourite activity at night time is to skype with my noob babee! :P
heeeee! tomorrow going home again!!!! ^_^ woah! i am super excited!! 


- end here. going to wash clothes and bath :< 

No comments:

Post a Comment