TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, December 30, 2011

could it come true?

i keep dream about xxxxxxxxx bla bla bla ~ *not going to share here.
the dream was so true, but in reality.. can i get it with my lag brain? :(
i am learning of how to speak well in front of peoples.
but no dare to try, just can talk with my dog LOL -.-
my dog dont even understand a single word that i talked to him :S
WHAT IS THE POINT huh?
i cant practice it with my dog! he wont, and also cant point out my mistake :X
say the truth, i have no confidence on the test ><
i really wish that i can pass it with the marks that the university required.
i dont want to stay here!
i want to make my dream come true :(
6 days to go...
it can say as long, but also can say as short for me :(
i am not greedy. just let me get 5.5, that's enough! :/
well, i should not spend much time on my bloggie or facebook, but twitter :)



wish i could get good result as i wish ><



*** many of girls around me also perm their hair, inculde me -.-
but why people's hairstyle so nice and smooth, but mine was like... s*** ? TT

No comments:

Post a Comment