TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

X~X

Went to Idp register International English Language Testing System (Ielts)
when I got the exercise book on my hand, I know I will dead very very Soon x.x
My English not that good, I admit :(
But because of the needed to achieve my dream, I must take the test.



So, I manage to talk with my family in English. *start from tomorrow! I know I am a bit late for it, but it wasn't late for me -.-

And, watch more English movie or drama! xD the vampire diaries is the better choice. I decided to rewatch the drama again! *start from season 1 x)

Beside that, read more newspaper x(
I hate to read, but I have to.

Nothing more I can do for passing my ielts test.

May Buddha bless me to pass it TT
If not, i will disappointed a lot of peoples.


Good Luck Jasmine! ;)
do all your best :D






-am hugging the book to sleep zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment