TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, September 5, 2010

about you___='(

you choose her and you want her because she is everything for you.
start from the time you choose her,you already spoiled the relation between me and you.
OK! Fine! =(
you said we will be forever,do everything together,untill we leave school,go to U,work and so on.
you said you miss me when we can't meet each other(last time) I Know that's just a lie for me right?
Said want do everything with me..But you NEVER DO THAT!
I know,when i need you,you will stay beside me no matter when
So,Thankyou so much..I will remember the moment when we together
But,you won't care of me.you don't even know what i Like or Hate.
You don't know everything about me.

I cried,from the first day we argue,till now.
can't stop of thinking everything about you
we argue,not because of my cousin!
is your fault.
you don't understand me.
I Said Before,i don't Like Her!
But Why you still want to be with her?
talk about her in front of me
blah blah blah~
Nevermind,is ok!
Now,even though we seldom can meet each other
but when the time we meet,we totally looks like stranger
no more hug for us anymore
no more hi,smile face to face talk together anymore
no more,no more!

when exam,i spend most of the time think about you,and,cry a little bit too.
i'm wasting my time right??? ><
Mummy know what had happened to me
she try to pacify me for a few days
I get shocked coz mummy never disturb my private things before thanks mummy ♥

you are going out with her after a few days
this time,you go out without me and,it will be forever~without me♥
it's ok! =')

everything changed. everyone changed not like last times' anymore
I know,I Know.
I still got him(everyone sure know who is him,he always is the best for me^^-tips:Jxxxxx)
I still got my ling♥
Still got lots of my friends♥
Still got my cousin♥
Still got my Family♥♥
Still got my senior =)
♥I Love you all♥^^

No comments:

Post a Comment