TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, September 13, 2010

KL♥ [10-12.9.2010]

KL~
With My smallest uncle's family
and go there to meet my dear sister
then,our journey start.......


Cinema...

xD SS-ing at toilet


Sammy's Adventures~♥ Cuttie Turtle! x)

we're going to watch Resident Evil:afterlife♥ NiCe MoViE!!!! ^^
Sister and Me ♥

before the movie start...♥


Shopping time.♥♥♥ =D
the angel neck chain nice!!♥

Häagen-Dazs x)



spongebob~[fake]

Big Domo~ O.O

♥ found aaron and jiro at Canon outlet =DD


And....



i had found My Boy Boy,Too!!!♥♥♥♥





getting crazy when i found him!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hahahaha xDD









Bowling for 2 midnights~♥
urmm...Beliebers~this place looks like which part of Justin's product?? ;)

when i am bowl-ing,i thinking of Justin,my heart singing justin's song ♥ lol

My Boy♥ x)

friend~ i get shocked when i am watching to justin "Baby" mv,my boy singing Baby beside me.Awww! He's Soooo Cute ♥♥♥♥♥ [We Are Justin's Super Fans!♥ haha xP]

cute ♥


doremon♥ xD

hmm..nothing can say on this 3 days 2 night's KL trip.
conclusion:lots of fun,unforgetable memory for me,few 'gains',I CAN'T GET WHAT I WANT!!!









To Be Continue...♥ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment