TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, October 22, 2010

tired day.but happy :)


just back from tambun
to have dinner with uncle sunny and auntie sharon :D
although feel tired,but i had learnt many things from uncle sunny^^
he teach me and told me something that very useful for me in future.
sorry for urm..my attitude was very cool when dinner time.
just slept for 5 hours+ on last night i think..><
first time meet uncle sunny and auntie sharon.
both of them are very kindly,funny,worshipful
he still keep ask me to eat ice-cream..treat me like a kid~ ><
hees..
i realize something. and won't be sad anymore!^^
happy is more important than everything♥


todays line damn lag!
cant do anything!even just send a mail



-looking forward to next wednesday♥-

that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment