TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

='|

just back from ipoh.
don't know need how to describe my mood right now.
happy or sad?
angry or...?

actually,plan-ed today go to ipoh not just for adjust my teeth.and also,go there to buy something.
luckily,mummy stopped me.
didn't waste out my money for xxxxxxxx
phew~
but saw a cutiie bear from one shop
mummy don't want buy it for me!
sobx. =[

i had nothing to say!
if xxx you really feel that i don't want to be xxxxxx with you anymore.
is OK!
you just hear what people say to you,then you trust that people of what the people said.
is OK OK OK!
maybe,disappear from your life is a GOOD Choice for you
so you won't be vexed of everythings about me.
i will Disappear
from Now.
take care yourself [I Know You Will.And maybe will be more happy of my disappear.]

thanks my ling
always stay beside me when i'm sad or angry.
love you~
my best friend FOREVER ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment