TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, August 9, 2010

im feel like wanna XXXX SOMEONE!!!!!!!

YOU WIN!

YOU HAD GET ALL YOU WANT

happy?????????


FINE!

I'm a loser

I LOSE YOU!!


Everyday Do The STUPID And CRAZY Things

won't feel bored??????

i am not a free person like YOU

everyday keep on waiting in front of computer

do something reality la! Moron!!


you are the people who always get the things that you want and wish

i know i am not the ONE!

Dont try to SHOW OFF your feeling!!!!


Today,when saw you at school

really feel like want to kick you from back








My friend...
i know you will view my blog...
izit?
today morning,after perhimpunan
i really not dont want chat with you
is because of i am too miss my bed><
not enough time for me to sleep
i am sorry.

when duty,see your attitude
i know that you dont want to be with me anymore
that time feel want to XXX already
but i try to control it
dont want let it fall down ><
i realise that
feel pity because cant share my feeling to you
i am so happy because of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
haiz
cant write down at here.
nevermind
i just keep it in my heart
just let my bii know...

No comments:

Post a Comment