TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

exam exam =X

while study
me sure become pig!
the time i sleep can be 11 hour a day ==
nearly exam
no any nervous for me ><
when holiday i can sleep 3 hours in a day also nevermind but why???
when exam sure sleep 11 hour++
haiz
and i sure starting my dairy while studying
coz no blog no any computer for me
so use my hand and a pen write write write @@ haha!
my dear dairy sure get shocked of it's owner
1 year just meet it's owner for 4 months hees. =E

1.9.2010 exam subjects: BM BC BI BIO
BM-okok lor ><
BC-quite Easy! =D
BI-finished information transfer. i slept for 10 mins! O>O because of the last day burn my midnight oil for BIO. i also don't know what time i slept ==
after 10 mins,my brain remind me that Percy And Rose Waiting for me! xD
then wake wake @@
Bio-Objective quite ok.but subjective...all GG.COM!

2.9.2010
exam subjects:PM MM SEJ PHY
PM-luckily i got memorise the nilai~ =) [ actually,i just memorise 7 nilai.lucky right? xD ]
MM-GG.even though those question was super easy! coz of didn't study..saya tak kenal math! ><
SEJ-most cham's subject =( not enough time to study,all don't know how to do...straight sleep at there for 30 mins i think @@
PHY-objective still ok for me,but subjective..haha~simply do only =)

3.9.2010 exam subjects:ADMATH CHEMI SK
ADMATH-HaiZ! cham again..although i know the formula.....BUT WHY CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER!!!!!???
CHEMI-ok...can pass gua? i didn't failed before ><
SK-easy easy ^^

planing for my holiday!
1st.go out with my ling ♥♥♥♥
2nd.go kl with my dearest cousin,uncle,aunt.and maybe will meet my darling at there ^^♥♥
3rd.mummy's bday[5.9]so i gonna plan a surprise and unforgettable's birthday for her♥
4th.planing...♥^^

No comments:

Post a Comment