TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday post ♥

start from 22nd of january . ♥
celebrate earlier with my friends them :)
thanks for you all's wish , attend , presents ^^
and we had lots of fun that day
love ya all :D
ah ! when we went to the gate , saw moon who pass by there
he though that day is my birthday .. wish me happy birthday xD
today [25th of january , when saw me at school stil wish me @@]
anyway ~ thanks for your three times wish ♥



*birthday present's photos will be post out later on .
now dont have enough time to upload ><


23rd of january
grandma's house had party that day
and also , my san yi come back on that day too
she gift me a very nice necklace ♥
and bought me justin bieber my world 2.0 australian edition :))
my uncle kevin gift me a addidas bag too ♥
thanks xoxo


at night , play with my cousins them
pity my cuttie 凯煜
had chicken pock ><~
but when i go inside the room where he was in
he is playing with his I-Pad
lol xD
i also joined . hehe
another cuttie - 炫炫
play "baby" song though talking roby with his I-pad also
aww ~ thankyou so much ♥♥ ^-^




24th of january ~
it's my Birthday ~♥
lalala :目
felt happy but not enough sleep in the whole night TT
when go to school , ah giap is the first one who wish me in school :)
he said : 生日快乐 ! 寿星婆 =="
LOL ! i am just 17 only , still not that old lar
and the following was chee wah ,
yi ling (wish me when i go inside our class)
thanksss ♥♥ ^^
that day our school have perhimpunan .
(so bad luck , birthday still have to stand at there TT)
after that , went to toilet (it become my favourite activity with joey and juslyn xD)
regine and lee siang sang birthday song to me :)
thanks again :D
recess time , ah chai went to my class
he sang birthday song to me also
but i ask him to sing difference version
so funny xD



** skip skip **



when night , after celebrate with family
(thanks for xiao yi's birthday cake ♥)
zi peng ask me to go out
but that time i had ate already
so just accompany him go 太湖 eat
after that chat with him :)
when chatting , wei guang called me from singapore ><
felt surprise . haha


i do enjoy myself in my birthday
thanks for everyone ~
especially viki , joey !
i love yours Stitch gift so much ♥ ^^


and thankyou lar ♥ the noob one :P

No comments:

Post a Comment