TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sxxx Peoples !

Ish !
the 5th person who disturb me since from 30 december 2010 =.=
they thought who they are ?
justin bieber uh ? xD
oh ! nope , you're Not .



want know people still force people to contact u ??!
what the H is it ?
and , i want to sleep early or late , its my problem !
you are not my who who who
even my parent also dare not to force me to sleep
somemore force me to go out .
hey ! izit i owed u before ???
we just a stranger ,
no talk face to face ,
not same school ,
and I Never ever met you before
u lack of girlfriend ? find others la ! dont find me please .
and stop disturbing me !!!
i still have my own life to live .





*No Love from now . until next year xD


[ this post a bit rude . Ignore it >< i just want to vent my anger here . ]

1 comment:

  1. Suppose you own a website B and there is another website A where your website's link is provided หนังโป๊

    ReplyDelete