TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the only post for this week

quite busy after reopen school ><
well , i swear !
i will be a good student on this year :)
and , hope my wish will come true ... #Bless Me

met up with my classmates last year , and some of the friends who came from other class .
hey , i got nothing to talk about my school life .
since today just the second day of school
my timetable was full of tuition :(
luckily .. i did not arrange any tuition on Saturday or Sunday ^^
it's my rest day (but not really have much time to rest right now . i should study HARD !!!!!)






no one will know how happy am i today
the first time , someone smile to me after i show X (guess yourself is the someone is he of her ? xP ) a smile [ unforgettable :D ]
feel surprise but its too weird for that smile
what can i say ...? hmmm :X
since from that day ..
i shall not share this happiness to any of my friends .
they sure scold me ! @@
i admit , i am too stupid for that ..
but what to do ?
it's what my heart feeling .
and i want my life to be like this ♥
even though i had swear something to you all last time ..
don't worry . everything will be fine ♥





to be a good student
1st : is to sleep early ( for me is 11pm+ :P )
2nd : to complete all of my homeworksss
3rd : is to Close my Lappie Right NOW ! xD
4th : should seldom online :'(
and lastly : see ya my bloggie ♥ ! ;) #Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment