TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy New year ❤

my topic should start from yesterday .
the last day of 2010
so damn love yesterday :)
eheee.
but actually what am i happy for ?
my mind was complicated Now! ><
i am happy for a no reason .
or can say i think TOO Much ? :')

yesterday morning.. after school ==
went back cousin's house to take a bath .
after that we went to our smallest aunt's shop bake cake
hoho !
my bake cake skill had improved ^^
i bake a "jasmine brand's cake" (actually it just a normal barbie cake lar)
here is the photo :)


comment comment x)
(it's my 1st time .. left some face for me yea . haha )


that's all ;)

Happy New Year Friends !
Welcome our new life , ready for future , and everything :)


oh yeah !
and also to all beloved Belieber and My Bieb xP
Happy New Year !!!!!! Love Ya !
waiting for 11th of Febuary , 21st of April . xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment