TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, April 24, 2011

N.S.N ♥




Finally watched his Movie -> Never Say Never ♥
The Movie was really AWESOME !!!!!
Thumbs Up ! :D


actually i plan not to watch his movie in taiping .
coz i dislike taiping cinema !
low quality , bad service !! :/
but yesterday was my beloved cousin's birthday
so only accompany him to watch :)
i'm so excited before go into the cinema
keep tell them the movie is really nice !
they will feel regret if they didnt watch it :)
i keep smile for the whole time when watching xD
Justin was so Cute when he was in childhood
but now also the same ♥
he do made a big dream
and now , his dream really came True ♥
I Appreciate Him

the time was short ..
just about 1 hour and 45 minutes .
when the movie end , my aunt said "终于完了啊 !"
i asked my aunt "怎么那么快 ? :("
she said "还快? 我到现在还搞不清楚这整部戏到底在演什么"
me " :'( "
when leave there .. my sight keep spot on the screen
#behind the scenes
but they keep call me to leave from the room
how bad ! ><


back to home ,
keep share my happiness with mummy and jie
but both of them ....
=="
haiz .
what a bored people
don't know how to admire him


- I Love Justin Bieber ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment