TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boring Day

It's too boring at this holiday.

Nothing to do,everyday stay at home online,eat,watch tv,sleep,play game and so on..OMG!!

Why my holiday so boring???

All of my friends go out for travel

Just ME~!

Stay at Taiping.my home Everyday!!!

Await for my sister come back and take me to P.Penang!!

I Miss there so much T.T especially Queensbay Mall~

And I Miss Auto City too.Cause of Tao~ lalala^^

Sister promised me that she will treat me when she come back!

Anyway,hope the time will go on faster!!! =)

__________________________________________________

Today morning[8:30am+]go out eat breakfast with mummy and dad.

Although yesterday three of us watch movie,drama and online till 2am

Haha..quite tired

After have our breakfast,help dad open his shop

My Favourite Snack--Rocky~^^


3:00pm-Back home~

Prepare My lunch+Dinner x)


I Fried By Myself [Look Nice and Tasty Right? xD]

Mummy Cook's Chicken Soup~

Mummy praise that my fried egg bread taste tastier than her's =D

hehe~

__________________________________________________

Play Facebook's game-Nightclub City.

Now only realize that those of the celebrities's name...

LOL ==





-that's all for today-

No comments:

Post a Comment