TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, June 4, 2010

Yeahh~ ^^

Exam Over d~

start my holiday luu~~ =)

waiting for 17th june

Toy Story 3~!!!♥ x)


Joe Ling back Johor...


cant accompany me go watch =\


Joreen and Janet want work~


cant also =(


Jie havent back...x(


Mummy sure wont accompany me de...


Oscar...


Having his UPSR exam soon..


dowan disturb him better


hrmm...


still got who??? ><


who wan accompany me lea....? @@





-my holiday-


maybe:going KL find my JIE JIE =D


maybe:going Penang with small auntie,gan ma,n mummy for doing somethings+shopping ^^


tomorrow:going ts with my dearest! hees... happy happy x))


monday:going Flemington...A-G-A-I-N!!! x(( Damn hate there!!! [Last Time For Going There!! I Dowan Go There Anymore!!!!!]


tuesday:planing.


wednesday:planing.


thursday:going friend's bday party


FRIDAY:Going Ipoh For Adjust My TEETH !! xixi ^^ feel so excited.. =P but after that mummy gonna perm her hair@@ and i am going to wait her at saloon about 4 hours!!


saturday&sunday:still waiting friends book my time xD

No comments:

Post a Comment