TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today,went to Ipoh with grandma and 小姨 at morning.after taked my breakfast with mummy =)

Grandma go there for 'fuk chan'

after that went to pet's shop buy some snacks and so on for my bii

I saw a cute dog at there

just RM980~~~~

小姨say wan buy it for me.

i am happy~take picture and send it to let mummy see[need ask for her permission]

mummy don't want!!!!! arghh~!! =[[[

disappointed......><

干妈said she give me 200,others take from mummy.

mummy don't want also~! TT

小姨said will buy it for me,when xxxxxxxxxx. =D

I WAIT YA~! ^^

cutie~wait for me!!i will take you back home soon~ ;)

around 1:30p.m.

back to simpang.at grandma house there meet 小舅

he say want fetch me back~with his car~ =)

Heeeeess~~

He take me back to dad's shop with my ♥DREAM CAR♥!!!!!! x)))

Sooo Syok~♥♥♥♥


I Love Him Sooo Much~~ x)))

He is the person who always know what i want,what i like [include my 小姨] =)

But my mum and dad won't know what i need and what i want~[just sometime different larh @@]

Today mood okok~

5:40pm ++ bring my bii go out walk walk :)

bii is a super Lazy dog!!

Just walk awhile,then sit at the road there don't want to move anymore ==''

sienz~

pull bii go back~ xD

after that mummy take a bath for bii~

Bii And Jasmine's Shadow x)

hehe~i become taller already! xDD





-That's all for today.-

No comments:

Post a Comment