TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, July 12, 2010

=D

First,congratulate to GERMANY ♥♥♥ ^^ they get the 3rd place on Fifa World Cup~

Germany vs. Uruguay 3-2


19' Muller [he shooted the first goal ♥ ^^ ]
56' Jansen
82' Khedira

2nd,congratulate to spain too! =]

3rd,yesterday night.went to sushi king with sister and khai wen ^^
So Cute~ Almost looks like octopus xDD [i said before that i want to eat all of the octopus!but no dare to eat~ hehe^^]



after that we go watch Eclipse.



but not so nice

edward and bella kiss from begining to the end ==

before watch the movie,meet my cousin and his girlfriend outside the cinema

HaHaHa!!!

Very Funny[somethings happened xD]

after watch the movie,the time already 11:40 pm ><

haiz

i gonna wake up at 2:15 am geh~

but........

my stupid phone!!!

Alarm Cant USE!!!!!

i cant wake up!!!!

cant watch the FINAL!! T__T

HATE MY PHONE!!

NO USE!!!

when 6++ papa wake me up...

only realise that i missed the match!! ='[[

see my phone..

ron send me a messange about spain 1-0 win jor

only know @@

haizzz...

so hate my phone......and my sister too!

she slept at 2:30am

but didn't wake me up also!! ><








last Firday,Parent's day

I really~!Really REALLY VERY NO FACE ARHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><~~


thanks for stella of helped me take this photo =D

No comments:

Post a Comment