TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My plan_My happinest

don't know start from when,i feel that friends is more important for me.
Really! :)
add one more friend,better than add one enemy in my life♥
what i want to say is..umm...
whatever what had happened on me and you before,i wont hate YOU. :)
Once friend,then the friendship between me and you will never end. ok?? :\
i am not a stingy person
i just try to be friendly to you,you,you and you. Friend♥! >< [that's my plan]

Feel nothing now. and i am happy :D

Tomorrow is a Big Big Day♥
my 姑婆 and my Pr0 uncle come back from Ipoh
damn miss them T.T
and we will go to penang makan makan :DD
or maybe,will overnight at my grandma house~hahaha,play sdo with cousin xP
chatting with em,laugh and joke around.
love this kind of ambience ^^

hope the time will pass faster.
next week will be a busy week for me.
outing with friends♥

No comments:

Post a Comment