TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

it's mine x)

what happened to me??!
lazy to online..(include twitter.didn't catch up for his news. i am a worstest belieber in this world T.T)
and lazy to text with friends(so sorry to all of you..forgive your lazy friend ><)
my holiday was just like that: open computer but not online. is to watch movie and drama. :) ,talk retarded words with sis and mum xD(the topic sure start by me) ,对狗弹琴 ,做千古罪人(because i called my mum to play chong chong,she was addicted to this game..dad scold me ><) ,planing for shopping(all the time)

so,today just went to ipoh :D
but damn boring..nothing to shop also
but i bought this...
Collection of My World❤(Acoustic)


I was Sooo Happy!!
but feeling weird. when i get the album,my hands turn cold~~like ice @@
and when i was paying the money,got 1 malay guy told his friend: woo~itu Justin Bieber..then sang "baby" behind me =="

the previous collection:My World 2.0 still at australia.. :(

at night, met my two cute lil cousin.
play i-phone and i-pod touch together. x)
one of my cutie still changed my wallpaper to justin bieber's photo

then he ask me:为什么都是这些照片的? ^^

hmm..
nothing to type ad.
thats all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment