TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, December 3, 2010

unforgettable night♥

yesterday made egg tart by myself.
but my pair of hand get hurt by heat
lot of wounds,whole hand turn red. :'C
say the truth,the egg tart's taste.. yiak! >,<
the pastry still got some flour taste, and too salty .


after made it,went to grandma house
met my 姑婆 them :')
then stay alone at cc room♥ until 2 am
play ch0ng ch0ng and sdo -.-

SS :)

felt boring,go downstair.. i thought all of them slept ad.
when going down,heard those sound.
i knew that,they are gambling.
keep do 旁观者 T.T
my smallest aunt still say me“旁观者不可插手.影响大局..” haha +.+
bored again.. went to living room.. aha! i found that my sis and Pro uncle havent sleep
actually my Pro uncle just 21 yrs old this year. xDD
the 2nd Pro uncle[his bro] didnt come. because of SPM
haiz.. nobody can talk the same topic with me
but i still can chat with them la.[do kepo again.]
but most of the topic that they chat were...U life,and those course. bla bla bla :X
oh ya! when my Pro uncle have no title to chat with my sis,he....ShOOt me ToT
"Yun! don't diet anymore! you really look like a 10 yrs old ginna"
"got meh??? from which part u say me look like 10 yrs old? ><"
"ginna face & pattern! and your height!"
"O_O!! ..."
and also..
"study baik baik ah..and don't always justin bieber~justin bieber" xP
so three of us chat until 3am ++ ^^

today~
eat breakfast together.after that, they have to back ad :|
tata~ see ya on next year[ 23rd Jan ♥before my birthday. :)♥ ]

Wee~ my 3rd aunt who stay in Australia now,will be back on 22nd Jan :D
My Justin Bieber collection♥♥♥
My Adidas Bag♥♥♥
and so on..♥
many happy things happened on me. I Love IT♥

No comments:

Post a Comment