TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, December 19, 2010

a-ne-ha-sae-yo :D

I AM BACK!!! x目

miss the days in korea. especially winter time ♥
1st day reach there: -10 degree
2nd day: -3
3rd: -16
4th: from -1 until -28 (Cool!! ♥♥♥)
5th: -10
and the following days... bla bla bla~ lazy to type. x)

Most Happy was when i went to Teddy Museum :D
can easy to found those teddys cute faces at there
felt a little disappointed,because went there 6days also havent see the snow.
but at the last day.. early in the morning. after i wake with my blur face
see outside through the windows..
AWWWW!!!!!
It's SNOW!!!! ^^
Super Excited! then went outside to play the snow,take photos :))

and i saw many lengzai(only hair harr) there ♥.♥
all their hair cute cute--mushroom hair xDD but the most important is..their hair all very straight!! I LOVE! ♥ ^^

and hmm..
i bought lot of things♥
hello kitty necklace (but i am not a kitty lover xP)
heres a story of my hello kitty necklace:
when i saw this, the sales girl came near me and say:anehasaeyo
me: '_' (gong ki. i don't know how to speak korean)
then i use english to ask her for the price
but she still continue use korean to tell me TT
then i act clever.. like chicken and duck talking
mummy and jie keep laugh at me xD
at last i bought it. and get discount. hahahaha(Pro leh^^)

then is SNSD's file , SHINee's notepad , souvenir for my friends , cosmetics , keroro model , chocolate , seaweed , honey , snacks..... etc etc :)




蜡笔小新最爱 x)


urm..
lazy to share photos here.
go my facebook and have a look yea. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=727160628&aid=264416

No comments:

Post a Comment