TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

21-23.11.2010

21.11.2010

have my brunch at the restaurant where near by the place i stay.
and then back to home start help my sister packing.
around 4pm,went to sunway pyramid...Shopping shopping♥
after bought my things,we went to Tbowl:) have our dinner there.

lol. 扁嘴 again xD





mine. :D


hey~i like this gor gor la^^ its because..he always help me to 'clean up' the foods that i can't finish :$ feel paiseh too.haha










22.11.2010

Midvalley!!! :D
when reach there,feel like i was Home! xP (i know all the position at there very well,thanks my uncle here.of always bring me there :P )
at first,get my fish food :)
and then went to MPH........
i bought this♥ ->>

I Can't Stop of laughing when opening it. xDDD
then bought my clothes,jacket,and my favourite snacks :P
at night,around 11:40+
went to my sister friends house,to celebrate his birthday.(surprise~)
1st,one of them try to open his door which locked.
and then,they take out the cream which prepared to throw on the birthday man's face. xP
finally,the door opened after 3 minutes.they get ready walk inside to sing a birthday song to him,but he's already holding his camera to capture us. swt@@
then they start to throw the cream,but failed. let him throw back to them. cream fighting there xD
when capturing photo, the one who open the door knock an egg on his head. hahahaha
quite funny! ^^
that time havent reach 12.00 a.m~so he want us to sing again.
after that keep blah blah blah~ until 3 am :D





x)


cream fight :D


playing around with condom. hahahaha [p.s:not me.they don't allow me to see]
his bday present.

Pro. =0


the next day~> 23.11.2010
mummy and dad came to KL fetch us back :)
damn miss you two ♥ my beloved persons in this world.
mummy said i changed a lot in this few days. become more happy and ->sampat<- T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment