TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, November 11, 2010

LookinG Forward to [19.11.2010]♥

"It's my sis who ask me to go study recently, which sounds so wrong. That's what I did for the past few years!! haha.."

my sister wrote these on her bloggie.LOL
feel not bad.and a bit proud because my sister saying me like that.xP[don't really know what am i proud for ==]
well,i do ask her to study because of she keep disturb me when i am busying for my exam.and that time she have to prepare for her finals too..maybe too bored? @@
she's pretending like a lil sister nowadays.
keep texting me to disturb me with all those retarded questions..

and a good news for myself! :D
i can go KL to find my sister on next friday[19.11.2010] till tuesday[23.11.2010]!!!!!^^
feel surprise when mummy allow me to go ;)
Super Duper Excited Right Now!!!
of course, i am not going alone.just fetch by my '表姨' [顺风车 :P]
it's my shopping and relax time!!
so happy! no need stay at home. heh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment