TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesterday♥

before my piano lesson[ :( ]
Mummy phone me prepare to go penang after my class

:)

umm..before back,still bought a Hello Kitty case for my phone^^



here is the photos

Left:My Sister's. Right:Mine :D



And Today,feel bored at home cause didn't go to school until next year :P
alone at home,so find some fun^^
prepare lunch by myself--hot dog tomyam fried rice -.-

in my mind,i thought will success and the fried rice would be delicious as i think
but definitely not. the result was...
hot dog tomyam fried rice with just hot dog taste,little bit of tom yam taste,a bit dry and 'chao ta' ><
but nevermind! Tomorrow i will try again xD
maybe i wont fried rice,but will choose to cook my favourite dish->eggplant with XO Sauce.hehehe


thst's all for today_

No comments:

Post a Comment