TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Hate Sunday!

Ish!!
I Hate Today Sooo MUCH!!! ><

at first,wake up on 7 a.m something to read some rubbish message which sent by my 'jiak ba bo shu zo' friends @@
after that sleep back..
8:30++ wake again..
because of the pain of my backbone and shoulder[ old already :( ]
just lie on my bed until 10:30+ only willing to leave from my bed ><

and then,plan to go to penang or ipoh with mummy and two of my beloved auntie :)
but my smallest aunt have to help grandma clean their new house(luckily they didn't ask me to clean)
and my 2nd aunt said she no mood to go for shopping..
err!!! my plan canceled! :(

what can i do during this holiday???
everyday watch tv,play game,hang out with friend[seldom] :X
otherwise just stay at home to face my wall @@
will become mildew soon! T.T




enjoying my favourite food while blogging ;)



-another boring Sunday-

No comments:

Post a Comment