TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a Dream

yesterday night,or i can say it's midnight.
watched a horrible movie alone at my mom's room
and also turn loud the sound,turn off the lights. scared myself^^
lots of bloody frame appeared. Nice! :D
after watched,back to my room.
and i started afraid to face on my mirror,any corner of my room.
lie on bed,can't sleep.. TT
try to close my eyes,think of Friday :)
finally i was asleep. and dream of something

first,i arrived X place.met A,B,C and D.
i don't know where we were. the memory was blur
and then we plan to go somewhere
after that,i realise that all of them are missing.just leave me alone
someone come near me,she pull my hand very tight until my blood bleed out.
she turn her face and look at my hand,her eyes turns red and the blood capillary appear around her eyes.
of course,the next was..she show me two of her sharp and tiny cute teeths. Yes! she is a Vampire :)
when she ready to feed on me,and i was freaked out.
A was there.
A saved me and when something was ready to happened..
i woke. ==
so that's all for my dream
feel glad that my dream was so dramatic.but i hope it could be reality on once day.xD

god! i am sick now ><
why should choose now???? can't delay until next week??
i still want to sing k with my beloved sister.
but now..i can't sing at all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment