TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, November 5, 2010

very excited to these two things.

can't endure those who put me rocket when i planed to go somewhere!
they are wasting my time,my money(actually not mine) and imagination.. xD
can you just change your attitude??
i'm gonna disappoint you all.. ><

is going to Bankrupt!! :(
my sister want me to buy her an album for her b'day present.
is ok if she present me back justin bieber acoustic album as trade^^
but she is not trying to buy me that album as my b'day present.swt..
to her,i am easy to be cheated on.i think..@@
so i will only buy her that album after i get justin bieber's album..hiak hiak~ xP

22 DAYS until MY WORLDS ACOUSTIC Released!
let's count down from now! :D

And also..
the movie-> NEVER SAY NEVER will be coming on this Feb 11th Valentines Day Weekend ;)


gonna watch it on 3D with my darling sister.
surely,i will force her to go although she hate him very much xD

No comments:

Post a Comment